CureZone   Log On   Join
O/T: borax question

SlownSteady Views: 3,788
Published: 8 years ago

O/T: borax question

For the past 7 months or so, I've been taking TriBoron.

Well, this week I switched to Borax (from mountain rose herb), about 1/8 tsp a day mixed in with a quart of water - I mix it with MSM and vitamin C. Aside from this quart, I drink an additional 2 quarts or so a day of water with some added vit C. The first day with the borax I had a bad headache, about 20-30 mins after drinking. Same thing on days 2 and 3. Today, less headache, but it is there and dull. And onset always begins after drinking the water.

I didn't get the dryness people have reported. I should also say that headaches are out of the norm for me, I rarely ever have them.

Anyone else experienced this with borax? I'm not too concerned, just processing through why this might be. I thought of the pineal gland and how borax helps flush fluoride from it. Maybe that is part of the headache?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.283 sec, (1)