CureZone   Log On   Join
Candida, h. pylori and MCS...where to start?

twinkl Views: 1,862
Published: 10 years ago

Candida, h. pylori and MCS...where to start?

Hello - I've just developed chemical sensitivity to meds, supplements and foods. The failsafe diet has helped me to eat again for the past 3.5 wks. I'm very thin to begin with and lost over 10 lbs. quickly, down to 102 lbs at 5'6".

This happened after several rounds of ABX, and then advil and antacids b/c I hurt my foot. I got a Genova GI test and, to no surprise, have h. pylori, 2 parasites, yeast (only +1), poor absorption and my predominant bacteria are in the extreme high range, past the ideal, I assume?

I don't meet w/ my dr. again until Dec. 9 but am anxious to do what I can in the meantime. He wants me to take dig. enzymes but b/c of the MCS, am only able to take TINY amounts if that. I am able to tolerate probiotics so want to try colostrum to heal the gut. He also thinks I have leaky gut.

He also wants me to take green vibrance (green food/supplement) but I haven't started yet b/c it contains things not on the failsafe diet.

So any suggestions on where to start b/c of the MCS options are limited, which is why I thought the col. made sense? Thank you!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  www.curezone.com

0.609 sec, (1)