CureZone   Log On   Join
Limb regeneration (How) [Was: Re, curing anal fissure]

illys / elisah Views: 41,756
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,695,559

Limb regeneration (How) [Was: Re, curing anal fissure]

How was the feeling of applying the Olive-Oil curcumin(turmeric) mix? Any stinging, tingling, buzzing, warmth?

This most definately makes sense.
Take, Fx, the case of a spanish fellow who had his finger cut off while using a tool, and didn't quite have access to surgery. A friend's friend gave him some powdered interstitial fluid from pig tissue ( http://goo.gl/u5L0ro
) to use, and by dipping the open wound in it once or twice a day to let the blood adhedere to it, he grew back about 1/3 of the effected finger.

Blood carries both the adult stem cells and regular structural cells that create new tissue. As you might quote biblically, 'life is in the blood'. Providing raw materials can allow DNA to recreate structures.

Now mind you, I wouldn't try this myself, as my amputation is far too large to manoeuvre as an open wound for the six to eight months (ideally) it'd take to allow the hand to rebuild itself, but the idea is scientifically sound and as good as fact.

What stumps me is the industrial foolishness of face, hand, and other such tissue implants when we're talking about external bodily structures. The stories of, for example, double hand transplants and the like horrify me. It is completely unerstandable to be utterly reluctant to undergo a treatment of structural abrasion and continual wound treatment, especially considering hospital risks of infection, but if the right database of nutrient-symptom relationships were in place, the body would be perfectly capable of navigating the issues on it's own.

I already know for a fact a form of tissue regeneration using interstitial powders is used in western hospitals- it's a part of skin graft sheets.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.984 sec, (1)