CureZone   Log On   Join
Rope Worm Update 2

Deesmiles Views: 9,893
Published: 9 years ago

Rope Worm Update 2

OK, so a few days ago I finally decided to try Andreas Kalcker's Chlorine Dioxide treatment for Rope Worms/Ropes AND I'm excited to report it works so far!!

The auto-immune disorder/reaction part of these "Rope" inhabitants is now suppressed :D

I went into this a bit rogue, because I have not taken the "careful" route with this for awhile now. I started the first day with 3 drops CLO2 to 3 drops Citrus Acid 50% every few hours or less. The next morning, whatever was left of the auto-immune response part of this puzzle was no longer able to get a grip on my system. It's almost as if by cleansing your blood it takes the immune system's reaction to the Rope toxins out. NOW, I have felt a bit queasy here and there...but I have had a constant energy flow from day one. And even if this option is not fine tuned yet...Its worth it's weight in gold, of course just my opinion..even if a maintenance does will be required...tizzzz fine with moi..

I tried the P & B shakes (11/2 tsp Bentonite Clay to 1 tbs. Psyllium Husks in water) a couple of mornings (thanks for this idea SeeMekc) while taking the CLO2 and feel this enhanced the CLO2 effect because I got a couple older Rope stages that seemed like tangled plugs out. The first morning I drank a large glass of water and there was a painful feeling, like a digestive track obstruction that quickly dissipated....I then found another Rope and a tangled one after a coffee enema. I should also add I noticed for the first time a piece of mucoid plaque included (same color different texture).

This is really worth watching
(Kalcker's "Forbidden Health"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWTVPaMtwT4

Also, there's lots more info on this CLO2 (AKA Miracle-Mineral-Supplement and WPD)

Here's the Rope Worm update 1
//www.curezone.org/forums/am.asp?i=2121279

And recent Rope Worm Dialogue, from the parasite Forum:

//www.curezone.org/forums/am.asp?i=2122244&s=1#i1

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

5.641 sec, (2)