CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: EC Origin?

Ibinns Views: 1,017
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,123,973

Re: EC Origin?

I believe that EC is definitely bacteria related. Possibly some type of bacterial overgrowth that our bodies cannot control naturally. Once allowed to get out of control; this crazy build-up cycle of skin begins. It is embarrassing as hell to live with this horrible condition. My lips look like shit right now as I type this... and I am at work. The amount of embarrassment I am feeling right now is just too much to bare at times. I'm already wishing for 11PM so that I can leave and hide through the damn weekend like I always do.

But anyway, I had a culture swab test done and it came back negative. I remember going to the doctor's office without even brushing my teeth to make sure that whatever was in my mouth could be advanced enough to detect. To my surprise, the test came back negative.

My biopsy only revealed hyperkeratosis at the moment but I still think that there may still be an underlying bacterial infection. I'm going to an oral pathologist in two weeks. I'm dying for the appointment to come already. The last time I spoke to him he told me that he was going to put me on antifungal medication and systemic steroids. So I guess if I begin to start having hot flashes or start turning into a Strogg then I'll know why.

When I was a kid, I never thought something this horrible could exist in this world.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

5.047 sec, (1)