1. Always take time for Yourself, at least 30 minutes per day.
2. Be aware of your own stress meter: Know when to step back and cool down.
3. Concentrate on controlling Your Own situation, without controlling everybody else.
4. Daily Exercise will Burn Off the Stress chemicals.
5. Eat lots of Fresh fruit (ideally for breakfast), Veggies (also in its Raw form added to every meal but fruits), healthy carbs (like brown rice, oats and so on) and water, give your body the Best for it to Perform at its Best.
6. Forgive others, don't hold grudges and be tolerant -- not everyone is as capable as you. Forgive others Not because they deserve it but becouse YOU Deserve that Peace..
7. Gain perspective on things, how important is the issue?
8. Hugs, Kisses and Laughter: Have fun and don't be afraid to Share your Feelings with Others.
9. Identify Stressors and plan to deal with them better next time.
10. Judge your own performance Realistically; don't set goals out of your own reach.
11. Keep a Positive Attitude, your outlook will influence outcomes and the way others treat you.
12. Limit Alcohol, and other stimulants, they affect your Perception and Behaviour.
13. Manage money Well, seek advice and save at least 10 per cent of what you earn.
14. 'No' is a word you Need to learn to use Without feeling guilty.
15. Outdoor activities by yourself, or with friends and family, can be a great way to Relax.
16. Play your Favourite Music rather than watching television.
17. Quit Smoking: It is stressing your body daily, not to mention killing you too.
18. Relationships: Nurture and enjoy them, learn to Listen More and talk less.
19. Sleep Well, with a firm mattress and a supportive pillow; don't overheat yourself and allow plenty of ventilation.