CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: switch to your plan?

VinceV Views: 864
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,125,082

Re: switch to your plan?

Hi thanks for your answer.

And no. I am using pasteurizer milk to make my kefir. And butter I buy in store.

Please read.

I am concern about kefir so much because I am drinking it for several months now to fight my intestinal candida. I am on pretty restrictive diet and the thing is, if I stop drinking kefir I would be constipated immediately (tried it many times). When I drink kefir every day I have one BM a day every day. When I stop even for a day-two I get constipated. With kefir I have little symptoms (gas, minor cramps, movement in my intestines) but at least I can poop. How I understand it, I am trying to introduce beneficial bacteria to my colon but I can’t colonize it in any way. Like candida is blocking it. Those bacteria are working but only in present moment. Can you help me figure out what is going on?

I am reading your forums archives since few days, and I know you recommend minerals for this scenario. But I can’t imagine how trace minerals can help if beneficial bacteria won’t seems to take hold and stay in the colon.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

1.141 sec, (1)