CureZone   Log On   Join
what new and different treatments is anybody trying???????????

jsl123 Views: 1,239
Published: 9 years ago

what new and different treatments is anybody trying???????????

can someone share there treatment that there doing thats different or new to all the other crap treatments that don't work??? is anybody trying new treatments??? im starting to feel like most people with ec just read the forums waiting for someone to find the cure? surely there are some people that still see there derms regulary and are trying to find a resolution to this problem! and try different medication???

i just feel like most people have given up which makes me sad... i would think we such a awful disease this forum would be so busy with posters always updating there new treatments weekly.. but sadly its not the case....

i have contributed to this forum lots like many other posters but i always wonder what happen to all those posters that were active 5 or so years ago... are they cured or have they found a solution to manageing the condition etc etc im sure they still check the forum a few times a week but its a shame they dont give regular updates....

My time has come to cut down on the regular posts as i feel like there pointless as many people are to afraid or just not willing to try new treatments....

i will now give only fortnightly updates and will only check the forum fortnightly... i will do them mid month around the 15th and then towards the end of month around the 30th...

i spend to much time on the computer researching im tired and will now just leave it in the hands of my doctors for new treatments im sure if theres a new drug coming out they will let me know as they know im willing to shove anything down my body to try fix this disease.....

i will never stop trying to find a cure as my life with ec isn't the life i want to live or should be living... i was 21 with healthy body and normal lips.... i just want my normal life back to just be able to not have to go through the day with painful buring tight lips...

i hope the forum continues to bring new and exciting treatments... but i cant spend as much time on the internet and this forum anymore!!!!

fortnightly checks and updates for me from now on!!!!

keep the faith
peace!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

2.219 sec, (2)