CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Lyme or Mercury/Heavy Metal Toxicity?
 
randomgirl0106 Views: 3,310
Published: 8 years ago
 
This is a reply to # 2,130,858

Re: Lyme or Mercury/Heavy Metal Toxicity?


Yeah I probably do. The thing is when you get lyme for a long time as far as I know your body loses the ability to detox mercury so you become mercury toxic. Which is why people with it get so sick I believe. So I'm not sure if the problem is I just have lyme and need to get rid of that so I can detox mercury or if I don't have lyme and just happen to be mercury toxic. I don't want to make a mistake and treat the wrong thing, so I don't know what to do.
 
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


 

Donate to CureZone


CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com


Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.766 sec, (1)