CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: help!help!

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

Cloves & Wormwood
Parasite Cleanse

More
sd2345 Views: 1,670
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,131,897

Re: help!help!

When you kill parasites, it's never pleasant. Your first few doses piss them off, they don't like it, they leave their protective nooks cause someone came into their home and distrupted things. Stop now, and they will just calm down and go back to business as usual.

Killing parasites isn't fun, and you will sometimes feel worse before you are better.

Mine is just one point of view, you have to make your own decisions. But keep in mind that it will elevate your senses, blood pressure, and you will feel them more when cleanses.

I saw your post regarding albnendazole.....one pill is not ever enough, and it never really seems to cure anyone even after months of treatment. I would stick with what you are doing, up the doses as you go, then try something different to switch things up on them and prevent them from getting immune to your protocol.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.422 sec, (1)