CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Adrenal fatigue Insomnia Cycle

aerowallah Views: 1,876
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,134,287

Re: Adrenal fatigue Insomnia Cycle

Yeah, good considerations. I don't have any of the symptoms of Histamine Intolerance , unless it's to a lesser degree. And `tho I don't know a lot of the differences, this feels less like hard charging adrenaline and more like a gentle rise in cortisol from mid afternoon on...

My hair analysis said--like so many others--so low copper as to have a hidden toxicity, but then that implicates adrenaline again, unless cortisol is secreted, too. Going to have my ND do a ceruloplasmin test. She is down on NB because she has tested several "hidden copper toxicity" folks who were found to be truly low in copper and felt much better after supplementing.

Last night after 4 days with insomnia I noticed the neverending muzak in my head was dying out after 3 or 4 notes. So I took a chance and went to bed at 9pm with NO sleep aids. Slept for 11 hours and had fantastic dreams.

It does seem like when I'm in the insomnia cycle nothing helps, and when I'm out nothing is needed!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

2.391 sec, (1)