CureZone   Log On   Join
BiPolar Bounce

Views: 1,370
Published: 18 years ago

BiPolar Bounce

Back round we go.
Just as i thought id got it all sorted out, a little trip and ive fallen back down.
Big deal after happening on and of for the last 4 years its no suprise but quite annoying. Especialy when ive got a DJ comp at the weekend and ive not phoned back this stockbroker about a job due to my emptyheadedness.HELP!
It feels like ive burnt my self out and my brains been put into sleep mode. Does anyone else get this? I could say, the here i am and now im not trick but im no magic act. When i was in treatment last year i was told it was like i was not there (or vacant)by a lady who came into do back massages (this was when i had been there for about 4months and was no longer looking vacant). Has anyone fixed there bipolar as not being fully here is quite annoying. I do kind of lose myself when i go into my high mode which leaves me in this low shot to pieces state.

Thanks curezone

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.387 sec, (1)