CureZone   Log On   Join
Any Antidotes for the Dangers of Phones, Hybrid Cars and Wireless lives?

Grace2Marayger Views: 1,003
Published: 8 years ago

Any Antidotes for the Dangers of Phones, Hybrid Cars and Wireless lives?

I am hypothyroid and sometimes deal with heart palpitations and my husband who also tested hypo recently had a recent bout with AFib (Atrial fibrillation, also called afib or af, is a quivering heartbeat or irregular heartbeat). I was hoping that his two days and nights in the hospital would have been a wake up call, but while we both were so very thankful his heart returned to a normal beat without invasive procedures all the experience did was get him to add more prescriptions for him to take.

For some time I have been trying to get rid of the wireless devices in our environment. Got our "Smart" meter replaced, changed my computer system to all wired and have taken sabbaticals from my cell phone use. We still have cordless phones, TV remotes, Direct TV and garage door openers all of which I wish we would change.

Hubby does not share my holistic view and is now considering buying a used Hybrid Ford Fusion car.

I thought great for the gas mileage aspect but when I test drove a Fusion with him I felt like we were riding in a sardine can. I have a CRV so I am used to more room. This is his choice but one I have to live with too.

I am concerned about Hybrid's and can't find much on possible health ramifications. Sounds like more EMF exposure to me.

I have improved our diet over the last 4 years and hubby is great at regular exercise but I often feel like a prophet rejected on my home turf.

As tough as it is to just try and determine fact from fiction, truth from marketing, the rejection from family and friends is tougher. It's a good thing I am tenacious and that I believe all suffering in life is designed for blessing. I am sure it's motivating me for good. We can keep seeking but should not stress out, since that worse.

Any Antidotes?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.938 sec, (1)