CureZone   Log On   Join
Hey guys

CherylH Views: 1,672
Published: 10 years ago

Hey guys

I have a suggestion.

To my way of looking at things it seems obvious that sara-andew-maria is just frustrated that her forum is now completely inactive.

That coupled with the new information about contaminated products has sent her off into some kind of episode.

I think we don't need to feed her. She is doing it all be herself. We can just concentrate on this forum and keeping it active and productive. And then if she continues to harass us here well then hopefully somebody with authority can deal with the problem.

I see her continually lowering you guys down to her level. It's not my business how you deal with her, but just opinion that you don't need to get drawn into that nonsense, and she actually seems to thrive on it. I have seen these types before, and really the best way to deal with them is to let them burn themselves out on their own anger.

Anywho me and the hubby ate way too much at christmas and we found black seed really helped with indigestion. So chalk up yet another use for it.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  www.curezone.com

0.984 sec, (1)