CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: BiPolar Bounce

Views: 1,139
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 21,390

Re: BiPolar Bounce

Why thanks for the response. Im gonna be 22 this thursday. Ive not been diagnosed as having bipolar by the doctors (but the mental health care ive received in the UK has been very little and because ive been intune with whats been happening with me i guess they have had less concern)but following how ive been over the past few years id say that my pattern is very bipolar like, all or nothing. With the drugs issue ive been tottaly clean this year and last year id been in treatment and relapsed only a few times. My main drug i liked useing was ketamin and didnt help with my grandiouse delusions. Its strange how when im not feelin good i tend to eat alot more and alot more junk compared to when im living in my delusions and try to eat ultra healthy (mainly salads and fish as well as takeing alot of supplements). this is kind of what i mean by all or nothing. Routine at the moment seem to have disapeared and im left as a lazy mess that doesnt want to have contact with the outside world. This was not a problem when i was in treatment as i was shareing a room with 2 other people and lived in a house of about 30 people. At the same time as being in treatment i was keepin myself pretty fit like rideing a bike for 30 mins at least a day but this seems all to similar to the pattern of life ive been living. Id say id spend around six months falling apart (stop going out, over eating on crap, star struck for conversation)and six months rebuilding(exerciseing, healthy eating, working on new opotunities) Well i feel i alittle lost on what else to say at the moment but cheers for the listening.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

1.453 sec, (1)