CureZone   Log On   Join
Image Embedded Chicken pox and its dry crusts - red, cracked, inflamed skin, please advise!

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

More
More
SmollMermaid Views: 5,642
Published: 7 years ago

Chicken pox and its dry crusts - red, cracked, inflamed skin, please advise!

Hi, i'm 25 and i got chicken pox over a month ago. It wasn't too bad, almost all of the crusts have now falled off and the skin underneath on some of them looks alright and properly healing.
But i had a few of the chicken pox blisters appear around my mouth which turned into yellow crusts and have been like that for 3 weeks now, no improvement. I think they didn't crust properly for some reason, the normal crusts gradually turned very dark in colour until they were ready to fall.
I know i shouldn't touch the crusts so i just left them, hoping they would take their normal course of healing, but it has been getting worse. Since there was little space between the forementioned blisters they have now crusted in a half-ring shape, all covered by dry, yellow, crack-looking disaster. For the past 1 week part of my skin there has been getting very red, inflamed and itchy. Taking showers somewhat resolves this condition, i imagine because the warm water and steam soften the skin. I have also started applying coconut oil to moisturise the area but it does not seem to give any relief.
I don't quite know what to do now, i'm getting very worried as the longer i don't touch them the worse my skin underneath has been getting. I'm scared to remove them, as they may still be trying to run their course even though extremely slow, might just make things worse when it already is pretty bad.
I have impaired skin healing so i wonder if any creams that improve skin healing would help at all? Or would it be a good idea to get the medicinal creams that are used for herples simplex?

Image included:
curezone.com/upload/_G_H_Forums/Herpes/IMAG0147.jpg

You can see how bad it looks, very red cracks inbetween the yellow crust. You can tell the skin below the crusts would look really bad if i remove them, i'm scared some of it would be scarred and in purple blemishes.
So what would you suggest is best, applying something to treat the aggravated skin or gently remove them or let them be or anything else that would improve the condition of the skin?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.938 sec, (2)