CureZone   Log On   Join
My health problems. Will a liver flush help me?

PacoHealing Views: 2,472
Published: 7 years ago

My health problems. Will a liver flush help me?

Hello, I am a 22 year old male experiencing various health problems. I have had skin problems my entire life (Cystic acne, Rashes and Eczema. In the past I was on harsh treatments like accutane and Antibiotics that worked while taking them but my skin would get worse when the treatment stopped. I now regret taking these medications knowing how harmful they are to the body. My skin and scalp are now extremely dry all of the time.
My digestion has always been poor and has been a complete mess since I have taken courses of Antibiotics . Known food sensitivities are gluten, dairy and especially eggs. I don't react to nuts very well or most fats for that matter. I suspect there are more foods I am intolerant to but it is hard to know for sure. I eat mostly fruits, vegetables, meat and fish(Organic/wild is possible), fermented foods and various carbohydrates (quinoa, brown rice and sweet potato). I have lost 25 pounds over the last year and am starting to get conscious about how slim I have become.
Supplements I take are l-glutamine, fermented cod liver oil, zinc, multivitamin and probiotics.
I have very dark circles under my eyes for the last few years. My circulation is very bad, my feet and hands are always cold.
All of these symptoms have caused me to seek some medical help and have recently done a blood test and abdominal ultrasound. The blood test came back fine but the ultrasound revealed I have gallstones. I have since researched Gallstones and the symptoms they can produce. The lack of bile flow could explain why I react to fat poorly. People have commented on my yellowish skin tone before and I read jaundice is common for individuals with gallstones.
I have now become aware of the liver/gallbladder flush and have read many positive testimonials. Fortunately I have already completed a parasite cleanse a few months back but had minimal results. I have now completed my first flush using the Hulda Clark method last week and did successfully flush countless stones; however, I have not noticed any improvements in my overall health. I realize one fush certainly isn't enough and am prepared to do more. I ask the good people at cure zone based on their experience and knowledge what can I do to better myself and if liver flush's are right for me?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.984 sec, (2)