CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: My health problems. Will a liver flush help me?

myroro Views: 2,239
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,139,838

Re: My health problems. Will a liver flush help me?

Keep flushing. I am much older than you, but took a ton of Antibiotics about five years ago and began to have symptoms like yours. Nothing helped until one year ago I began to flush. I did them about three weeks to a month apart.

I generally felt like hell after the flushes, but got tons of sludge, chaff, and stones. Some symptoms got worse. But about a month or two after starting, somewhere around the fourth flush, I started to notice I was getting better.

I appear to be one of those who runs out of stones, just about like Andreas Moritz , who did twelve flushes and stopped getting much more at that point.
I just did my 13th about two weeks ago, and like the one before I got zilch. Not even a pea or sludge. So I am going to stop for a long time.

But keep flushing. Don't do them closer than two weeks apart, but three or four is better. You will begin to heal.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

4.219 sec, (1)