CureZone   Log On   Join
Theory and Practice

Views: 3,720
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,139,698

Theory and Practice

Dear Telman:
Thank you for your kindness for taking so much time to give me responses. I completely understand your statement of theory. But this theory seems not so much to be related to the facts of my liver flushes.
1. In my case, I think most the stones I flush each time bears testimony to those years of heavy medications. I used to be very susceptible to colds or flu. I caught colds or flu about 3 or 4 times a year, and I took at least 1000 capsules every year (for each cold, 5 capsules x 4times x 15days). This amounts to approximately 60000 capsules after 60 years. All those medications transformed into stones and were accumulated in the liver.
2. Fortunately 43 months ago, I began to liver-flush, convinced by Mortizís magic book. I expelled enormous quantity of stones in every monthly flush, which explains that I have sufficient bile flow to do effective flushing. Also, I reckon I rarely suffer from indigestion or constipation, thanks to the sufficient amount of bile and the efficiency of all organs of the digestive system. If my problem were thickened bile as you mention, those stones wouldnít come out. Anyway, besides some other happy results as stated in the previous posts, now I almost bid farewell to colds or flu.
Please correct me if I am wrong. Thank you again.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.500 sec, (1)