CureZone   Log On   Join
hey ihopethishelps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$:)

jsl123 Views: 939
Published: 8 years ago

hey ihopethishelps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$:)

mate iv got to ask you... when you finally cleared your ec with longterm use of protopic... WHY did you STOP??? off memory you completely stopped the peeling after about 6 months but then decided to slowly stop useing it and bang it came back... why dont you just do the same treatment again and just always manage the condition??? if i could do that i would be so happy... #$#$ I WOULD BE HAPPY TO APPLY PRO TOPIC FOR THE NEXT 10 YEARS IF IT WOULD STOP THE PEELING AND CRUSTING...

iv got to ask while you were doing this treatment did you peel the lips??? and were you wetting them??? all i can remember was you used pro topic twice a day morning and night and during the day you applied a vaseline lip therapy balm... it took about 5 months for you to see reults then after 6 months you had no peeling for weeks????????

can you clear this up.. becasue my chemist is willing to make me protopic ointment as its not available in australia...

thanks mate also i read that protopic is used as a treatment for sebrohic dermatitis!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

5.453 sec, (1)