CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: My health problems. Will a liver flush help me?

myroro Views: 2,146
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,140,035

Re: My health problems. Will a liver flush help me?

Yes. food intolerances and allergies were the first things that began to improve, but it took a couple of months to really notice. Rashes on my legs which I had had for five years began to clear. Rashes on my arms, which had come and gone in response to Antibiotics and anti-fungals (all hard on the liver), and had returned because of a month long fast I had tried in the fall of 2012, cleared up. Fasting, by the way, is not advisable for someone with a congested fatty liver. Fasting allows for the release of toxins from fat cells that then simply impact an already overloaded liver.

Keep flushing. You will have awful headaches, feel worse at times as toxins sequestered in the liver are stirred up and released, and suffer nausea and reflux during the flushes. Some will be easier than others, some more productive than others. But as you continue you will begin to heal. Sometimes you will feel crappy for up to two weeks after a flush.

But you will get better.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.313 sec, (1)