CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: hey ihopethishelps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$:)

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
ihopethishelps Views: 990
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,140,140

Re: hey ihopethishelps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$:)

Hey JSL, the only real answer I can give you as to why I stopped is just that I felt as though I had achieved as much as I could with Protopic. I think I stated it in a previous post, but in case I didn't, my doctor pretty much wanted me to use it for six months. At that point, the tube was almost empty anyway and I didn't feel as though the pro topic was reducing the inflammation anymore than it already had. Also, and this may just be me, I found that my lips felt a bit more sore on days I used the Protopic, Maybe my lips were still sore anyway, but they seemed to be less sore on days I didn't use Protopic towards the end, so I switched back to just moisturizers with an intermittent steroid (desonate) which I've also pretty much stopped using. To answer your other questions: I've not refrained from getting them wet and I try not to peel or lick them. Licking, especially in cold weather, seems to aggravate it. As far as Seb derm goes, I thought I read that switching treatments every once in a while is more effective than staying on one. If that's the case, it would certainly fit nicely into many of the treatment stories we've discussed here. Protpic is at least worth a try I'd say. If this is lingering inflammation from your Seb derm, this could at least bring it down to a more manageable level as it seemed to do for me but, again, if it is Seb deem causing is, it's at least as important to treat that as well. Might be the root of your issues, who knows?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

3.438 sec, (1)