OKayyyyy. Here's how the parasite problem works. Trying hard to help you. parasites can be in any part of the body. The colon and liver really ought to be cleansed at the same time, so when it's over the lynmphatic system can dump, then the blood clear our, then the tissues. That's how you get rid of all the parasites. Many of them hide behind biofilms. My head told me I had to stay on a dewormer all the time until I saw the last of them, then do maintenance of a dose every 3 days for the rest of my life. Probably they can get into bones and eat at those, too, and this is the reason I came to my conclusion. Once the parasites are gone, you shouldn't see any more stones. They're smart little creatures, and will try to get away from you to keep themselves alive and proliferating. So I hit 'em hard until I saw no more stones come out, then the maintenance. By the time your tissues clean out at the end of cleaning out all the elimination pathways, you shouldn't see any more parasites.
The body creates stones in the liver and in the gall bladder to protect itself from parasites and their metabolic end products, one being ammonia, that over stimulate the adrenal glands and cause panic attacks or release viruses and bacteria into the bloodstream that cause embryonic development in normal tissue called tumors. The liver walls all this stuff off, so it can't get to the rest of the body. The stones fill the liver up along with stuff that entered your bloodstream through your lungs or mouth and cause it to cease to function, eventually. The visible parasites carry viruses and bacteria.
If you think your liver is clean of stones, wait a while. You MAY feel a stone dislodge much later on and travel down to the bottom of your liver. Then it has to be flushed out. It could be months that you don't know it's there, then you feel some sharp pains in your liver and realize what's going on. I will share what I went through from my own experience in the hopes it will explain a few things and give you a heads up.