CureZone   Log On   Join
Re Muscle twitches. Why

worms suck Views: 12,495
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,143,559

Re Muscle twitches. Why

Hmm, the random spots on the face and lip would of made me doubt parasites too, until recently...i too get tiny wriggles in my lip from time to time. And it's not a muscle spasm. Try to pay very close attention to what your "muscle twitches" feel like. Is it like a quick, even pulse? Or...imagine an earth worm. Surely you've seen one before? Image how it moves; kind of constricts and rolls in that wormy way (gross, i know). Does it feel kind of like that? Keep in mind that Tapeworms are known for hanging out in muscle. I find it highly unlikey that the herbs damaged anything, but rather the herbs disrupted the worms you have scattered, causing them to swirm/move. This is very common with cleanses that target them. I, for example, had NO IDEA I was harboring worms until I started Clark's parasite cleanse (on a whim). It caused one large one to move. My scattering happened later, but now when I am doing something that is effecting them, they make themselves known throughout the body by "twitching" or squirming. Of course, I would never suggest you ignore what your instincts tell you, but just know that what you are experiencing is very common during para cleansing.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

2.922 sec, (1)