CureZone   Log On   Join
Re Re fancy pants

MissFancypants Views: 578
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,143,504

Re Re fancy pants

Please hang in there! I am starting to feel a lot better! I really thought this was going to be my lot in life and I was going to live in this hell forever. It does take time tho and when you get your tests done you will know how to treat yourself properly. I actually have just realised (after you mentioning it) that my coldness has subsided! It has been in the high 30's here and I had jumpers on! I also had H Pylori, make sure you have got rid of this or its under control, that little bugger reeks havoc on the digestive system, I have found working on my gut has helped heaps. I don't have a gall bladder so I take digestive enzymes and bile acids.I'm also celiac. Listen to your body, if you feel something is making it worse, lower the dosage first as some thing are needed but you cant handle a lot of it, and try not to add too many things at once, because of my gut I found this the gentler way to go. Its so frustrating and depressing when feeling like this especially if your Dr cant see outside the box, but have faith you will find the answers and that your not alone on this journey.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.203 sec, (1)