CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Passing Mucoid Plaque WITHOUT Bentonite

kp89 Views: 14,374
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,164,821

Re: Passing Mucoid Plaque WITHOUT Bentonite

I know this message is pretty old, but I have been looking for answers today. A few months ago, I attempted a Paleo diet to help me lose some weight. It worked and I was definitely feeling some detoxing side affects. I didn't experience Mucoid Plaque though. I kind of fell off the wagon during the holidays and began eating processed foods again. A few days ago I began eating clean again (No processed foods, high fat diet). I take a multivitamin, CLA, fish oil, and my own prescriptions that help my hormone imbalance. This morning I passed, what I am assuming, is Mucoid Plaque. It was the strangest thing I had ever seen. I had no idea what it was. I tried googling different answers but came up with nothing. I even started to think it was a worm of some sort. But then I came across a picture that looked similiar to what I had seen and a quick google image search (more than I wanted to see before breakfast) but a relief to my mind. I am not taking any of the items used to detox. So I am curious how that worked.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.734 sec, (1)