CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: head pressure

eagles wings Views: 871
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,144,340

Re: head pressure

Hello,

Sorry to hear of the head pressure and other morgellons symptoms.

I had similar head issues when I was symptomatic with Morgellons.

The approach I took was one that Dr. Staninger recommends, dealing with Morgellons as more of an internal issue.

It is very important to get the skin issues and other symptoms to calm down also, but you won't heal until you

detox, change your diet and stress level and then go on a maintenance regimen to help from getting Morgellons again.

I followed this protocol with excellent results. However, it took me years to

completely recover. curezone.org/forums/fm.asp

Dr. Staninger has a unit called the Lion that is very effective at breaking up the nano particles. It is a high frequency vibrating magnetic unit that you use all over your body. Then you need to use supplements after you use the unit so that the particles will reattach to the molecules from the supplements and be flushed from your system.

I did notice that the vibrating magnectic unit made a tremendous difference esp. in the head area.

Because of this experience, I am convinced that vibration and magnetism helps to dislodge the particles

but as I mentioned above, you need to use supplements to flush the particles from your system.

I hope you find what helps you,

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  www.curezone.com

0.453 sec, (1)