CureZone   Log On   Join

Musicat Views: 776
Published: 7 years ago

Greetings! I discovered this forum yesterday and having been reading your posts since then. I can't believe I've discovered such a goldmine! You guys are so awesome & knowledgeable.

OK here's my deal: 56 yo female, post-menopausal, hashimoto's/thyroid removed in '88, severe allergies, food allergies /chronic digestive issues, med allergies, severe dry eye/dry mouth, chronically ill, lifelong bipolar/emotional problems, last 10 yrs. way too sedentary lifestyle, recovering substance abuser/prescription only/pain pills/alcohol/turned the corner about 5 yrs ago, doing well YAY, former smoker/quit 7 yrs ago, overweight, 10 yrs chronic neuropathy in lower legs and feet, 10 yrs scary hair loss off and on/almost no eyebrows or body hair and I used to be a gorilla, there that's the basics.

In Sept 2013 started Terry Naturally Tri-Iodine 6.25 mg/day/unknown iodine/iodide ratio, 200 mcg Life Ext. Super Selenium Complex: Se-Methyl L-Selenocysteine, SelenoPure L-selenomethionine, sodium selenite, 10,000IU D3, 90 mcg MK-7, 1000 mg calcium pyruvate, 3 capsules/day Garden of Life Primal Defense Ultra Probiotic.

I'm seeing improvement in energy/cognitive function/skin is getting better/some wt loss/sense of well being.

I want to go Whole Hog on Iodine therapy so thought I would increase iodine/iodide dose to app. 50 ? per day and thought I would begin with Trapper's 1 oz SSKI and his Lugol's 5%.

Can you wonderful people advise me on dosage/recommendations in general?

Thanks!!!!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.219 sec, (1)