CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Lineup, we need to know your history of meds and diagnosis

smallaxetenatsnes Views: 3,140
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,147,653

Re: Lineup, we need to know your history of meds and diagnosis

Lineup, I appreciate your providing us with the list of the meds, but you nowhere name the parasite detected in your stool tests?

So the drugs you took dont mean much. And as far as I recollect from many posts, those by someone called Briboy in particular, protozoa like Eh cannot be treated with Paromomycin alone, but it must be combined with Tinidazole. No evidence of your ever having taken that combination. So again, you may have a protozoa, for which you never took the right drugs? Or you have some illness other than a parasite causing your problems.

At any rate, it is utterly premature for you to conclude that it is some drug resistant parasite. That is why I dont find your argument to have any merit. The caution should be exercised when making that claim, as it can frighten those who have no idea what they carry.

Also Cahill, it seems, is notorious for prescribe low does of protocols. There are several posts complaining of his mediocre treatments.

Can you please list your symptoms as well. Thanks

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

2.172 sec, (1)