CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Lineup, we need to know your history of meds and diagnosis

linenup Views: 3,240
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,147,674

Re: Lineup, we need to know your history of meds and diagnosis

The parasite was identified as Iodamoeba, generally regarded as commenseal. There are a number of combinations one can do depending on who you reference. No, I did not do
Tin/Paro but did do Sec/Septra/Diloxanide Furoate.

Combinations come in many varieties

Sec/Septra/Diloxandie furoate
Sec/Nita/Furoxone
Tin/Paro
Sec/Paro
* Sec = Secnidazole and Tin = Tindazole - both are Flagyl cousins and considered to have less side effects.

The list goes on. I have heard of just about every combination which includes Ivermectin, Septra, some Antibiotics regarded as bacterial, Albendazole, Vermox, furoxone, diloxanide furoate and many others. There are reports of eradication using caprylic acid and monolaurin, use of ADP oregano with Ivermectin and many others I cannot recount at the moment. Typically a lumicidal drug is needed with the primary drug.

Sensitivity is the big issue, for those who do not understand this term, it means which drug is effective against the organism. This is why identification becomes important, if you don't know what you have then you don't know which drug to use. But this is not necessary foolproof as evidenced by many reports.

Again I agree with your statement about the resistance.

Refractory is a medical term to describe the relationship between a drug protocol and the organism. It is regarded that a 4 to 7 day window exists during administration of drugs. If there is no reduction in symptoms then the organism is resistant to that med. Knowing this saves immense frustration and time.

Symptoms started with high anxiety, IBS, sore throat, chronic fatigue and the typical rheumatic features such as joint pain etc. I would develop a fever with sweating. I developed a strong adrenal response (hyperadrenalism) due to the infection. Serum testing came back within limits with the exception of adrenal hormones.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

4.454 sec, (1)