CureZone   Log On   Join
Rib pain caused by certain foods. Candida related?

Clark Bowel Cleanse
Dr. Hulda Clark’s Bowel Program (Intestinal Cleanse). Pure product...

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

Free Teeth Cure!
Natural Fluoride free Remineralizer!

More
More
bubbasis Views: 1,719
Published: 7 years ago

Rib pain caused by certain foods. Candida related?

Hi Dr Jeff,

I have been dealing with Candida and now I believe also possibly Lyme Disease for a few years now. I have done your plan and other treatments with some good results but I am still struggling with food sensitivities and other issues.

The most disturbing thing I am having now (and have had for at least a year and a half) is rib pain when I eat certain foods. It is definitely NOT heartburn but instead a strong, feels like muscle related, pain that only hurts when I move it or stretch. It doesn't feel like it's UNDER the rib like a lot of people say. It is located on the front of my rib, just below my breast on the right hand side.

A little history with this...I started seeing a Chiropractor about a year and a half ago and it was very shortly after this that this rib pain started. I am a very tiny woman and my Chiropractor was pretty rough on me. He would push so hard it hurt and he wouldn't stop pushing until something "cracked." After over a year of me telling him of my rib pain and he kept brushing it off, he finally came to the conclusion that he needed to "adjust me like an old lady".

The thing about this is, I had the pain constantly for over a year while getting adjusted weekly (in the beginning twice a week). I stopped seeing the Chiropractor six months ago and it got much better EXCEPT it gets very painful when I eat any kind of sugar including almost any fruit, and also pork products of any kind, Sweet Potatoes (or anything orange), and now I recently realized turkey does it as well.

My question is, as both a Chiropractor and a digestive expert, do you have any opinion on what has happened here? Why is the pain severe when I eat these foods and my rib feels fine if I avoid them?

Do you feel my Chiropractor could have hurt me in some way and now food is irritating it?

Or is the Candida or Lyme playing a bigger part?

And lastly, why those foods? What is the connection? Sugar (raw sugar, processed sugar, fruit, honey, anything sugary) Pork, Sweet Potatoes (or anything orange), and Turkey?

I am so frustrated with this. I have "tested" these foods over and over again to the point of having 100% certainty that they cause this issue. I am also gluten free because Celiac Disease runs in my family. Any help you can offer would be greatly appreciated!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.859 sec, (2)