CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: New to this

Views: 1,001
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,148,846

Re: New to this

I believe the odor started when I was in middle school but It could have started way before, idk. I have always had a horrible diet and rarely exercise. I was actually afarid to move because I will sweat and that would mean I definitely smelled. I was ingnorants about this odor problem until after I graduated high school. That's when I knew the truth. But before that, in school only a few people said I smelled like diarrhea or "girl stuff" to my face and a few said the room smelled like ass. These remarks where on different occasion. I just ignored it because I was a loner and thought they were just trying to be mean. Well, long story short I found out that this odor was real when I notice other people reaction. Like my friend would say it smelled like ass after a hike or I should take a shower to feel fresh. To be honest, I don't really feel like telling my whole story because I feel drained from last night's scary episode. I will try to get back to you as soon as I feel better..

Btw, I have found no remedy thus far but I do believe in this strategy that many people on here uses. I think It's called " Elimination-Rotation Diet " which means to eliminate food you think may be causing the odors, such as: dairy, gluten, soy lecithin, etc. then add them back later to see if it is truly the culprit. And of course, you must exercise to sweat out the toxin in your body. Cut out junk food!! Have a food diary to keep track of what you are able to eat and what food causes you problems. Drink alot of water! Stay hygienic (that's if you get depress like me) and be aware of sign and sysmptoms that can tell you when you might have an episode of bad odor. such as: stomach problems, gas, constipation, diarrhea, etc. (try to notice a pattern)

Good luck and god bless!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

2.281 sec, (1)