CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: BINGO! You got it!

Ibinns Views: 1,140
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,147,444

Re: BINGO! You got it!

ECowner,

If you want my answer then Darwin would have chosen both.

A prebiotic is a specialized plant fiber that beneficially nourishes the good bacteria already in the large bowel or colon. In short, it is bacteria food.

A probiotic is actual live bacteria cultures often found in yogurt. The problem with these (and the reasons why certain pills & products have them in the billions) is that a large portion of them are killed in the acid of the stomach when ingested.

Both are super beneficial to the human body, which is why Darwin would have used both if they were readily available to him.

However, me being a lover of Darwinism, I say that, if Darwin had to choose just one, then he would go with a prebiotic. It is just the more beneficial of the two. But most importantly, it is the one most easily obtainable through certain raw foods. Something like asparagus for example. This was always the reason why vegetables are always urged to be a part of every single person's diet.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.578 sec, (1)