CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Suicide

Ibinns Views: 1,319
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,149,698

Re: Suicide

Let me tell you something, there is no guarantee that this condition won't still plague you in the afterlife. Death is something that is guaranteed so, trust me, it shouldn't be rushed. The more you seem to crave death then the further & further away from you it seems to get until you jump right into its arms with suicide. Be warned that if your suicide attempt fails then you will live an even more painful life as a result.

I know EC is a really hard thing to deal with. I have been suffering from it for 20 years now. Imagine 20 years of being asked out by people that care about you and saying no because of fear of experiencing embarrassment. Imagine 20 years of not talking to attractive women because you are mentally set that your crusty ass lips will scare them away. Imagine 20 years of talking to people who begin to lick their lips like L.L. Cool J when they talk to you as a means of body language to tell you that you have some dry ass crackhead looking lips. So believe me, it isn't easy to live with it but, it is doable.

My best advice to you in this regard is to take up a hobby or hobbies. Anything that you can show an interest to that could make you happy. Maybe get a pet? I used to be one happy dude when I was the proud guardian of two red eared slider turtles. However, I had to give them away due to them having high amounts of salmonella.

I know it is extremely difficult being one of the unfortunate ones but, you just need to live your life.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

3.094 sec, (1)