CureZone   Log On   Join
Day 9 Update-FYI Long Post, Sorry

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Natural, Soothing, Progesterone Oil
Supplementation and Hormone Balancing Based on the...

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
Musicat Views: 1,236
Published: 7 years ago

Day 9 Update-FYI Long Post, Sorry

So this is day 9 of 100+ mg iodine. Started with 100 mg Iodine & worked up to 400 mg, in combination, thru yesterday.

The forms of Iodine I am taking are Lugol's 5, LugoTabs from Hakala Labs, Trapper's SSKI 2. Have been painting entire chest area with Lugol's 5 every other night.

Co-supps: 200 mcg selenomethionine, 9 mg Tri-boron, Coenzyme B Complex (I'll replace with ATP next month), MSM 3 grams, Vit A 25,000IU, K2/MK7 90mcg. I'm waiting for payday (Like the rest of you!) to get the rest of my co-supps, like magnesium & also Coffee-Enema supplies.

My 1st detox symptoms occurred yesterday afternoon: big red spots on my cheeks (facial:o), fatigue, sore throat, full sinuses i.e. flu-like symptoms, mucho grande BO & strong, weird smelling green urine, also a little nausea & kinda depressed.

Salt pushing & 8 grams Vit C brought complete relief by this morning. I also did a mild Epsom Salt & borax bath yesterday PM.

Also! What I did not expect was how Great I feel this morning. I have more energy than I 've had in a long time, also more alert & happy, actually feel like engaging in conversation with people. Very glad to have positive mood.

History: I've avoided interaction with others for years, maybe decades, because of feeling bad both physically & mentally, so this relief is HUGE for me.

And finally, another biggie, Greatly reduced pain in my breasts. This is HUGE also because my girls have been swollen & painful for decades. They have gotten bigger over the years (I'm 56, postmenopausal)and now I understand why. They are also very bumpy with very large knots in them.

Unbelievable. Started an Iodine journal to record this new journey in, want to be able to look back & see progress.

I've told a total of 5 people what I'm doing, and 4 of them responded very politely after about 2 full minutes of stunned silence, you all know what I'm talking about LOL. And 2 of those 4 are way into alternative health! Think it's best to just keep this whole deal under my hat for awhile.

I could go on and on but will stop for now. Thanks for your patience and indulgence!

Musicat

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.500 sec, (2)