CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Help me please : Is it my adrenals ?

Views: 1,825
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,152,930

Re: Help me please : Is it my adrenals ?

Even if it is your adrenals, it is never just your adrenals.

I advise trying adaptogens: licorice extract, ashwaghanda, rhodiola, nettles. Ashwaghanda in particular is a good adjunct for a vegan diet.

Add more salt into your diet, and go slower with the iodine. Post on the Iodine forum.

The people who told you that these problems could be old toxins being brought into circulation could be correct, or not. But it definitely is possible.

As a female over 30 on planet earth you are a target for endocrine problems. The Iodine will protect you from halogens but what will shield you from the rest of the poison people are being exposed to daily?

Swollen breasts and itching are a sign of liver problems.

Do a few Liver Flushes and take extra Iodine right after them.

I suggest also taking broad spectrum protection against many of the pitfalls of veganism such as b12 and iron.

-This is one of my rare posts where I will give out detailed instructions.

If you are in the chernobyl zone read up on which foods to avoid and then move somewhere far away from there and fukushima and the west coast of the united states (which will soon be bombarded by vile radioactive waste).

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.422 sec, (1)