CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Your personal signs of adrenal fatigue. Where r u coming from what did u change to

Views: 1,204
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,153,465

Re: Your personal signs of adrenal fatigue. Where r u coming from what did u change to

Nothing I advised was dangerous at all. Since you're a vegan the Liver Flushes will be much easier than for someone who eats dairy and meat. The rest of the advice was very tame. No one is going to die from taking licorice root.

Btw, please do read histories. The person who you are talking with in the previous thread has at least 8 user id's. The last round of madness he completely made up a story about going to costa rica and being treated by dr. graham. The gang got angry at me when I exposed him and laid out the truth in plain english.

If someone wants to be vegan it's their business and it should be respected.

Adrenal fatigue is a very confusing topic. Everyone will want to steer you into their particular belief system (eating meat, taking this supplement, don't do Liver Cleanses etc etc). Unfortunately there is just no easy answer and many of the experts are diatmetrically opposed in their treatment philosophies. So pick whatever feels right to you.

Some people will scream bloody murder 'how dare you advise liver flushes' because of their own experience. In some cases it's the perfect thing to do, in others maybe not.

One thing I do, where others plainly do not, is read very carefully what the person posts. For example if you were well enough to run then at that point your adrenals were not in terrible shape. That is one of the reasons I advised liver cleansing. Another reason was your itching, and the vegan diet was another plus. So to people who jump to rash conclusions it may look like I just whimsically post advice but it's not the truth.

Also take into account what it means to be a 'regular'. Many of the so called regulars here are still very ill. I always advise to be careful about taking advice from them. Some regulars have made good progress and I would certainly listen to what they have to say.

Your Iodine experiences very well could be just a detoxing phase. The Iodine regulars will be able to guide you through that. All I said in regard to Iodine was go a little slower just in case the detox is too much too soon, and that certainly is not dangerous at all. I also respect people's intuitons and you said plainly that you feel iodine has been missing from your diet.

Dr. Lam will not advise eating vegan, that much I'm fairly sure about.

BTW I looked at the Markus Rothkranz video you posted. It's pretty interesting stuff. I had known about him for many years.

I am pretty sure that all of the Markus people do liver flushes.

Best of luck in your journey.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.375 sec, (2)