CureZone   Log On   Join
itching and stinging, die-off, malassezia?

cotedor Views: 2,827
Published: 7 years ago

itching and stinging, die-off, malassezia?

Hi there,

Can I please ask your opinion on these symptoms?

Been dealing with candida for years, up & down. Was on Antibiotics for several years due to Acne (bad acne, severe cysts). I believe this is the cause of the candida. Also went on accutane. Doctors had no clue. That was years ago.

I'm getting these episodes of itching/stinging (for years). It's whole body all over, legs, arms, face, everywhere. It's not like a mosquito bite, it's more transient, comes and goes all over.

More noticeable at night. Exercise brings it on, seems related to body heating up. Triggered by Antibiotics also. Might also be triggered by sugar. Scabies, bed bugs ruled out.

I started juicing. Has helped tremendously with typical candida symptoms like fatigue, alertness, pain. However, it also triggered the itching. The itching has been really bad since I started juicing. I'm also getting pimples, on my face and abdomen. It comes and goes almost like flare ups, but now persistent since juicing started.

I'm wondering if it is malassezia. I came across this while googling. The docs have said I have pimples and have mentioned folliculitus in the past, but of course do nothing about it. I didn't make the connection until now.

What do you guys think, could this be malassezia and candida?
I think I have candida and something else (multiple issues).
Could it be die off? Another fungus? Parasites?

I've had the million dollar work up. They have ruled out everything conventional medicine can think of. Past parasite testing showed nothing.

Appreciate any ideas.

Thanks!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.688 sec, (1)