CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: A Cure For Bipolar Disorder??? Magic Dragon

Views: 1,602
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 21,501

Re: A Cure For Bipolar Disorder??? Magic Dragon

i have to agree, weed is the only thing that makes me feel better. it should be legal. the funny thing is, its a huge secret, and i dont have to smoke much, just a little toke or two. its amazing!!! i feel calm, relaxed. i am 45 years old, and smoked my share when i was a teen. never thought i would smoke it again. but recenly it has helped my biopolar. i dont even do it every day. just when thngs get really bad. i have tried all of the pills, they just dont work!!! and, the side effects are horrible. i have bladder incontinence from taking depekote. and irritable bowel syn. from taking lithium. those are killers. anyway, i am 45 years old, very intelligent woman. smoking weed does seem to help me more than anything else. i use a water bong, seems to take the bite out. i know, i sound like im from the seventies,lol. if you saw the bong you would laugh, its a skull head. it was dispalyed in my china cabinet, before i started using it. someone had given it to me years ago. thanks all

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.297 sec, (1)