CureZone   Log On   Join
Sweet day 4 of my first 7-day fast

jacknn Views: 816
Published: 7 years ago

Sweet day 4 of my first 7-day fast

This is midday of day 4 of my first 7-day fast.

It's quite an adventure.

I've been IF-ing for the last several months, and I've gone through a few 1-3 day fasts, in working up towards this one. Naturally, in the shorter fasts, I only experienced the hardship.

Today, after three days of a sort of mental heaviness, a pall seems to have lifted. I feel much clearer and more upbeat. Perhaps the clearest way to express it is that while through the first three days, and in previous short-term fasts, I was most likely to wonder what I've gotten myself into, today I feel confident about my choice, and have a positive outlook both on the rest of this fast and on life.

I had a short, nice massage done, and I took a long walk in town.

Could be that ketosis finally came full-on, but, frankly I couldn't care less about the sci lingo.

Hunger has been no issue all along, perhaps thanks to my IF-ing or to my pre-fast week long prep.

I have been, and still am, quite weak. Basically, I've been lying in bed, other than token exercise and a daily walk. But the listlessness is gone.

Your experience? Opinion? Would appreciate feedback.

Jacknn

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.342 sec, (1)