CureZone   Log On   Join
Day 5 of water fast- when to expect weight loss to slow down

dreamer8861 Views: 2,214
Published: 7 years ago

Day 5 of water fast- when to expect weight loss to slow down

I am on day 5 of an extended water fast. I am planning on going 30 days but am open to 20, 30, or even 40 days. I will let my body decide when the fast is over. I have done a few shorter fasts of 7 and 10 days and many super short fasts of 1, 2 & 3 days (mostly failed attempts of starting a longer fast!)

Anyway, I do not recall in my previous fasts the weight loss being so significant early on. I do know on the 7 and 10 day fasts that I would average just over a pound a day. After 4 days on this particular fast I have lost 11 pounds. I'm not complaining per se as I am overweight and I know my body can handle it. What I'm trying to figure out is if there is a point say around day 5 or during stage 3 or something like that when most people see the weight loss slow down.

I would love to make the 30 or 40 days but I don't have the fat reserves to lose nearly 3 pounds a day!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.750 sec, (1)