CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: good start

search4truth Views: 935
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,155,644

Re: good start

MH,

Thank you very much. I'm reading a lot of Dr. Christopher's writings at the moment and plan to pass on his knowledge through my website as well. I try to pass on almost everything I have learned from CureZone. I'm very grateful for this site and forum!

I have a question for you MH - do you feel I need a special parasite protocol for "rope worm"? Those ropes are my main (visible) worm as I'm sure there are thousands of bugs I can't see. But I seem to have many LARGE ropes. Should I be incorporating anything specific to kill the stubborn beginning mucus stage?

I have a theory about these ropes. They hate mold and I react violently when I eat fruit that has any trace of mold (strawberries) or when I used to eat peanut butter (aflatoxin) which leads me and many to believe this worm has a fungal element.

I have also heard that these ropes in their "mucus" stage cause one to react very poorly to vaccinations. Unfortunately, a few years ago when I couldn't yet convince my mom that the American doctors were trained to make things worse, she forced me to get Gardasil (HPV vaccination) and it severely damaged my entire body. I'm wondering if the young children who receive vaccinations and develop Autism have the "mucus" stage, and that is the root cause of the vaccine/autism correlation? Just my speculation and hypothesis, I could be completely wrong. I just know how terrible my vaccine reaction was and I know that I had the rope worm when I got my vaccine.

(I will be detoxing heavy metals with a NAET practitioner to recover my immune system from the vaccine. Have you heard of NAET?)

Thanks MH, always like to pick your brain and hear your thoughts.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.344 sec, (1)