CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Roundup etc. Science

trimnut2 Views: 1,298
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,155,875

Re: Roundup etc. Science

Sorry GG, this is weak dispite an underlying central strength. The strength being that the more profoundly integrated knowledge is the better off we may be. However the article is an "anti-science" rant. No better then the outlook it criticises. (I assume the translation is satisfactory.)

Article quote: "Unused knowledge is useless knowledge"
(end-quote) is nonsense. Do you, I or anyone else have the right to consider we know what is useless for others? Knowledge may not be understood or assimilated for a considerable period of time. To dismiss it because it has no use sings our ignorance. The issue is to be seeking unused/ignored/disabused knowledge. Doesn't exactly that happen here? Yesterday's falsity is today's news and tomorrow's wisdom.

Quote "Scientists solve a puzzle, but may not have all the pieces. The rest of the pieces must be added by others. If the image is to be completely filled, the experiential knowledge is as important as the research-based." (End quote.)

Find me a "completely filled image" anywhere - impossible other than in our own delusion. Delusion/fantasy is the only completeness we ever know. (Using the word image is questionable in that context.)

The point "experimental knowledge is as important as the research based" is fine but the expression before it is nonsense.

T2

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.829 sec, (1)