CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Not experiencing energy benefits of iodine

illys / elisah Views: 2,328
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,157,657

Re: Not experiencing energy benefits of iodine

You're welcome, Bob ;) *giggle*
TMG is superior to SAMe in helping filter off homocsysteine and recycling cysteine molecules. (TMG has two steps where it can donate methylgroups towards the detoxification cycle)

But B12 and metafolin will help you make your own SAMe. ;)

God bless you, Jesus guide you, in your efforts with the pharaceuticals! I've needed spiritual guidance a -lot- with my struggles to get off antidepressants. I feel sometimes like I don't have a bit of land to stand on, but then comes a touch of inspiration, an AHA, and it's all totally worth it.

B12 needs it's cohorts, the metafolin is necessary (B12 is not as effective alone as when there is plenty of folate to go around!)

Organic egg yolk shots in the morning (B12)
1/2 cup fresh squeezed orange or lemon juice
2 tblsp organic coldpressed, liquid oil (sunflower is great, flax has a bleh taste, but it is the most powerful!)
1 organic eggyolk
stir it all together, and in orange juice it tastes like a creamy orange milkshake of sorts <3

and green leaf smoothies in the evening (folate!)
baby spinach is known as the most folate-rich green food
I haven't tried wheatgrass myself
I'd go the tomato-cucumber-lemon mix, and enjoy that about 3 hours before bed?
Rich with Mg, should help the sleep.

I am SO ADD myself when imbalanced, and it's flouride-mercury toxicity I deal with (both help lay the grounds for candidiasis).
Not a hyper ADD, but more the depressed and very forgetful sort of person.
Amazing how much that can change. :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

27.594 sec, (1)