CureZone   Log On   Join
First time dealing with parasites and feel like im going insane

Tapeworms, Round worms, Flukes?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

More
goingcrazyy Views: 940
Published: 7 years ago

First time dealing with parasites and feel like im going insane

First post! Sorry if it is lengthy but I am glad to find others sharing my experience. Got a new puppy that gave the whole family worms.

I first suspected when my stomach started feeling bloated and gassy and I began to have pain in only certain areas. I'm guessing the worms formed a ball in my intestines and it was making it hard to pass things through b/c I also experienced constipation. I could almost feel them moving I think. I also felt like something was crawling in my throat sometimes and later learned the worms migrate from lungs to be coughed up and swallowed.

I went to the doc and I knew they didn't believe me but they prescribed pyrantel paomate which is supposed to paralyze the worms. After taking about 2 doses (the doc said only take one) I felt pain in one area of my stomach start to loosen and I was able to use the bathroom. I feel much better but I think some remain. This was a week ago and I want to completely kill them off. I started taking diatomaceous earth with no effect yet but its only been two days.

I've been reading stories online and sometimes I get hysterical and scared to the point of almost passing out. This is so disturbing knowing something is living inside me. Any help in dealing w/ this is appreciated.

Btw..I read the eggs are resistant to every chemical in the book. Any tips on disinfecting our house?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.907 sec, (1)