CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Your thoughts on Coffee Enemas with Adrenal Fatigue

Views: 2,978
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,155,063

Re: Your thoughts on Coffee Enemas with Adrenal Fatigue

No one knows the origins of life but we are still alive.

The best theories are that it is palmitic or caffeic acid in the coffee entering directly into the portal vein via the sigmoid colon, stimulating the liver to release bile and increase gluthione. Whether the theory of mechanism is true or not is irrelevant imo. Observationally, many thousands of people find coffee enemas to work to detoxify the liver.

I didn't say that the mechanism of the coffee enema was simple to understand, what I am saying is that there are some simple principles in alternative medicine that work for most people. One of them is getting the liver cleared out of accumulated toxins. It doesn't matter HOW you do it so long as you DO it.

Adrenal fatigue has a lot more to do with the whole body than just the adrenal glands. In fact for some people it is actually everything else besides the adrenal glands that have to be dealt with.

The first few have to be done correctly or else you will incorrectly assume that they are just an alternate means of getting caffeine into the body. If the concentration is too weak, or it is not held long enough, or the bowel is not clear beforehand you can experience not enough stimulation to get the liver to release. In that case you will probably feel worse. You might also have to push through a few uncomfortable ones before anything good happens.

If you have severe inflammatory bowel disease then I can imagine coffee would cause problems in the bowel mucosa.

There must be hundreds and hundreds of positive postings on curezone testifying to the effectiveness of coffee enemas.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.188 sec, (1)