I experimented with the Moreless drink a bit. It gave me a lot of energy, I recall drinking it after Liver Flushes which can be quite draining. Now I know that the "energy" was due to the kelp. I had the same reaction to my first drop of lugol's.
There was a lot of debate here on curezone about the moreless drink(mostly because of the use of calcium hydroxide), and old moreless himself. Search the alkaline-acid debate forum, and just about any other debate forum:) If memory serves, there was even a debate about the name of the alkaline-acid debate forum. It was originally called the acid alkaline debate forum but that simply would not do as it gave predominance to acid. Curezoners will debate anything. And nothing :)
In spite of everything.... moreless had one of the best messages ever found on curezone. "You" are what "you" eat! Smile 'tis your choice!