CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Fenbendazole High Dosage? Any advice?

fightingpandabear Views: 4,165
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,159,236

Re: Fenbendazole High Dosage? Any advice?

Yes, so far my liver function is ok. I will get it tested again next week. Don't you think 0.25 g is too low? When I took low dose of fenbendazole, the worm moves more, but if you go higher doses, the worm stop the movement and stop hurting your organ. In addition, the Moxidectin help to reduce the productivity of the worms, and anesthesia the worm. I took the moxidectin every day. However, I may developed mal-absroption of drugs because I took praziquentel for a really long time. The dose may be safe to me, and may not safe to the others. In addition, I am thinking the absorption of the Chinese dog tabs may not be a good as the drench or paste of fenbendazole. That may be another reason that I have to take a 2 g vs yours 0.25grams? Anyway, I tried to scale up the dosing slowly to be as safe as possible

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

3.625 sec, (1)