CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: My 8 month battle; Help needed!

fullset Views: 5,478
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,159,543

Re: My 8 month battle; Help needed!

Thanks sowhatagain for your massive reply...Lots of amazing info on there.

I didn't know about onions, tomatoes, and garlic being a problem. I honestly can't think of eliminating any of these items, as they are used in almost everything I eat and is cooked in the house.

Thanks for the info on Miracle-Mineral-Supplement ...I was on the edge of buying it and haven't bought it yet. I was on //www.curezone.org/faq/c.asp?a=13,281,2968 and reading. They did make it sound like a miracle. But then again, it might be for really hardcore diseases. I'll keep it in the back burner for a bit. I'm hoping that I'll solve this before ASAP.

Lugol's - I'm about to do the Iodine thing. Its supposed to help with fluorine toxicity and bromine toxicity. Not sure if I have a problem with it, but I have to eliminate it as a source of problem. I was reading Iodine VWT forum and they do say that the Acne *caused* by Iodine is actually induced by iodine, but caused by bromine leaving your system. They have a couple of good strategies - pulse dosing and salt pushes. If you every decide to go back to it, look them up. I'll let you know how the iodine along with salt push * pulse dosing goes for me.

Like you said, differentiating if something is making Acne worse or detoxing is what makes Acne a b*tch. Keeps you in a perpetual state of confusion - do I get excited about seeing new acne or sad!!!

I ordered sunflower seed oil just for oil pulling. I've had good results with castor oil too, but since you recommend sunflower seed oil for acne, I'll give it a shot.

I don't know if I mentioned it or not, but I did moong therapy for I think 10 days. Ate nothing but moong in one form or another. I know it might not be enough time, but it didn't make my acne better or worse. If I didn't have any problems with food all my life, it seems unusual that I get it at 27 years. But I'm certainly keeping a close eye on links between diet and acne.

Once again, thanks so much for dropping by, reading my huuuge post and giving excellent suggestions.

Fullset

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.750 sec, (2)