CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Fenbendazole High Dosage? Any advice?

threader Views: 4,232
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,159,433

Re: Fenbendazole High Dosage? Any advice?

You are bold with your dosages Panda, but also a real asset to the community with your detailed posts describing high dosage/IV treatments. Tx for that.
The scalp migration really puzzles me. I haven't always been a low-doser. Last year , for 4 months I did a week on Fenben (1 tube) and the next week on both Ivermectin and Paramaote Pyrmantel (tube of each) (sp?). This killed all Morgellons activity in my body except the scalp and some butt itch. Are the parasites/morg organisms starved by the meds and going to the scalp for food? Do the organisms naturally climb when stressed? Or is it just the fact that so much blood moves so close to the skin on the scalp?
I attribute organ pain to the dead flukes moving through, but I'm not certain. Assuming this is what causes the pain, my body is telling me to take it slow getting rid of these parasites so the liver can deal with it.
Sobering story of the Chinese woman! Link to English version of this story by chance?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

5.172 sec, (1)